Sunday, June 15, 2008

Guernsey State Park \ Wyoming (June)


Well been touring about like a mad woman. Left Golden six days ago and began heading towards Montana. Spent a day at Guernsey State Park in Eastern Wyoming. Growing up in Colorado I have heard of how amazing Guernsey State Park is and finally had the opportunity to test it out. The water at Guernsey was mirror smooth and the cliffs surrounding it are the perfect backdrop. Even if you only have a few hours extra as you pass through this area I would recommend driving through the park as I consider it a top scenic drive.

2 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

Well, it sounds most interesting. I was hoping to see some pics though.

Julie said...

Was AWESOME you spent time in SD! I am Julie..........the tourist info lady you talked to at mile marker 40 (Tilford) in SD! Glad you took time to see the Badlands & Black Hills! No WAY you could be dissapointed!