Thursday, April 24, 2008

Current Location: Rest Stop

I still have to catch up on some blogs from the past week or so. This blog is out of order....sorry. On my way from Beeville, TX back up to San Antonio to pick up my mom and sisters for a visit back down in the Mission, TX area. Running early so I pulled off at a rest stop about 60 miles south of San Antonio and lookie there....they have wifi. I will give the GPS coordinates on the Roadtripjunkie.com website for all those geocashers out there that may need to nip to the loo and catch up on some internet at the same time.
The weather out here is pleasantly cool, especially since I have been dealing with 95+ temps the past week. Crazy to me that Southern Texas it saucy hot from March-November.
Anyway, better take the Bean Dog for a spin around this high class rest stop. Miss. Bean has been eating strange bones that she finds the past day or two and spent the am puking in front of Best Value Inn. Bet y'all wanted to know that eh.

No comments: